Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ghanaian Midfielder Could Return To AC Milan


Kevin-Prince Boateng Schalke

 could be set to make an unexpected return to , with the player’s agent confirming that he has had contact with the Rossoneri hierarchy over a potential transfer.
The Ghanaian was an integral part of Massimiliano Allegri’s Milan team which won the 2011 Scudetto, but he left to join  in 2013. However, things have 
turned sour in Germany for the Berlin born midfielder after he was suspended indefinitely by the club following internal disciplinary issues.
“Boateng to Milan?” pondered the 28-year-old’s agent Federico Pastorello to the press.
“This is only a working hypothesis. We are looking for solutions which would suit him and Milan is certainly one of these.”
Schalke have made it clear that Boateng has no future in Gelsenkirchen, but they insist that despite reports to the contrary, he is still under contract, meaning Milan would have to agree a transfer fee with Die Königsblauen

1 comment:

Mrs.Irene Query said...

MRS. IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

God bless you Mum, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}