Thursday, June 11, 2015

Martin Skrtel could join any club this summer apart from Manchester United.

Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel has said he could envisage joining any club this summer - apart from Manchester United.
Martin Skrtel: Liverpool defender rules out Manchester United move
Skrtel revealed last week that he had turned down the offer of a new contract at Anfield, describing it as "unacceptable".
"I think that contracts like this are offered to players who are much older than me or the player who had some health problems," the Slovakian defender said.
"The contract which has been offered to me is unacceptable, so I did not sign it. I have one year left and there has been some speculation about the interest from other clubs. We will see what happens."
While Skrtel is made it clear he is open to the idea of a transfer this summer, he has ruled out ever joining Liverpool's rivals Manchester United.
"I can imagine a transfer to anywhere but to United, never," he said in the Daily Express.

No comments: